Central Bank News
- Central Bank Employees donate $1,156.00! For $2, employees get to wear jeans on Fridays and the money is donated to local charities and organizations. Look who the employees chose to donate to this quarter.
LeAnn Mather, president of the R-3 All Sports Booster Club, accepts a check for $406.00
Angie Atkinson repesents the Conway Bears Booster Club who receives $250.00
The Lebanon Office of the American Red Cross receives $250 for their Youth Group events & Babysitting Camp. Beverly Miller, Executive Director of the Lebanon Office is pictured above.
For their Thanksgiving Community Dinner, the First Baptist Church's Project 25:35 received $250.00 Pastor Adam Smith accepts the donation.
- Check out the lobby of the Main Bank! Open a new checking account and receive a FREE Roadside Emergency Kit now through Nov. 30th.
- 15th Annual Central Bank Charity Golf Classic Donates $40,000 to local Charities & Organizations. The one day event raised money through golf, auctions, a raffle and sponsorships all to help our community. Proceeds were divvied out to 11 local charities: Lebanon, R-3/Joel E. Barber/Conway/Stoutland school backpack programs (weekend food for needy families), Lebanon Office of the American Red Cross (disaster relief, direct assistance, education & babysitting camp), Laclede County OATS (matching funds for a new bus), Lebanon Kiwanis Club (kids Christmas shopping & band instrument loaning programs), Lebanon Rotary Club's Koats for Kids (winter coats for needy families), Laclede Literacy Council (tutoring supplies), Lebanon Alternative School HRDC (community electronic recycling program), Conway Memorial Library (books & other services) and S.C.A.N. (life skill activities & new equipment for their new center). Thanks to the tournament's Golfers, Hole Sponsors and Major Sponsors including Emerson, Holman-Howe, Justice Furniture, Mercy, Missouri Eagle, United Insurors, Independent Stave Company, Carmeco, Results Advertising, Lindsay Auto Group, Starr Distributing, MetalTech, Hogan Land Title Company, Ozarks Coca-Cola, Ozark Harley Davidson, Twenter's Automotive and D&A Sales. Since it began over $700,000 has been given back to Laclede County from this event. Mark your calendar for next year's tournament on July 18th. Call Merri to reserve a team!
|Shepherd's Pack (Lebanon R-3 & Joel E. Barber) receives $6,000|
|Sleeper Methodist Church receives $4,000 for Stoutland families|
|Ezard Elementary receives $4,000 for Conway families.|
|Lebanon Office of the Red Cross receives $11,500|
|Lalcede County OATS board receives $4,000 towards their new bus|
|Lebanon Kiwanis Club receives $3,000 for their community projects|
|Lebanon Rotary Club receives $1,500 for Koats for Kids|
|Conway Memorial Library receives $1,500 for new books & services|
|R-3 Alternative School HRDC program receives $1,500|
|Laclede Literacy Council receives $1,500 for tutoring supplies|
|Supporters of Children with Additional Needs receives $1,500|
Look who made the paper!
- Schools Receive Buzz and Bears Debit Card Donations. Central Bank presented Lebanon R-3 with a $9,552.44 donation and Laclede County R-1 with a $3,820.99 donation from the first and second quarter of 2013. Every time the cards are used, a portion of the interchange fee is donated back to the schools. Since the cards were first introduced in 2009, Central Bank has donated at total of $77,165.61 to the schools.
- Employees donate to Connecting The Dots which helps provide school supplies to students. Wearing jeans on Fridays for a $2 donation adds up to a $510 donation to this great cause.
- It's a whole new ballgame at Central Bank with our Really Free Checking Accounts! Only takes $50 to open with no minimum balances and no service charges! For Business, too!
- We now have Really Free Checking...and Really Free Gifts. Really! Open a new personal or business checking account and get a free gift! This month, it's a portable chair. Check out our display inside the Main Bank. It's a tailgate party....complete with a real tailgate!
- Central Bank South's New Look! Thanks True Construction, Justice Furniture & Landscape Solutions!
- Blowin' in the wind. Nothing like high winds and thunderstorms to rock our historic Central Bank "tower" signage. Thanks Payne Signs for the "support"!
- Central Bank South is getting a facelift! A remodel inside and out. But don't let the construction bother you...we're still open!
- Bank employees donate $500 to Community Cares for wearing jeans on Fridays in February.
Above, Lesley Hanlin, Lebanon Area Foundation Administrator, with Central Bank employees.
- Lebanon R-3 and Laclede County R-1 Receive Fourth Quarter Donation. Central Bank presented the schools with their latest donation from the Buzz and Bears school debit cards. Every time the cards are used, a portion of the interchange fee is donated back to the schools. Since the cards were first introduced in 2009, Central Bank has donated at total of $63,822.18 to the schools.
Lebanon R- 3 Assistant Superintendent Pat Bauer and Dr. Duane Widhalm, Superintendent,(above) accept the check for $4,741.27 and Stacie Vestal, Guidance Counselor with Laclede County R-1, accepts the check for $1, 916.41 (below) from Central Bank Executive Vice President Pat McGinnis, CFO Lance Boyer and Steve Hite, Central Bank President.
- Local Organizations Receive A Donation from Bank Employees. Employees donated $2 on Fridays for wearing jeans. Last quarter, the Pregnancy Support Center, Crosslines Ministries, Kiwanis and First Baptist Church's Project 25:35 Community Dinners each received $259.25.
- Money isn't the ONLY thing Central Bank Employees Donate...
The Community Blood Bank of the Ozarks came to Lebanon on January 24th. The Blood Mobile was on the parking lot of the Main Bank downtown. Many community members and employees made a visit. Above Central Bank employees, Michele Uptegrove and Lori Ailshie get ready to give blood.
- Central Bank Recognized for LHS Tournament Donations.
Since 2009, Central Bank has donated more than $25,000 to the Lebanon R-3 Athletic Department to help pay for tournaments in 10 different sports. This helps attract other teams around the area to be in the tournaments plus it gives athletes in all sports a chance to experience tournament play.
- Ho! Ho! Ho! Look who's on the Central Bank float!
Central Bank employees & their families surrounded Santa on the Central Bank float in the Lebanon Christmas Parade. Wonder who is on the naughty list?
- More Support for R-3 and R-1 from our Buzz and Bear Debit Cards. Lebanon R-3 and Laclede R-1 were recently presented with third quarter donations from Central Bank's Buzz and Bear debit cards. Over $60,000 has been donated back to the schools through this program since it began in 2009.
(Top) Pat Bauer & Dr. Widhalm accept the check to R-3 for $4,629.92. (Above) Dr. Berger from R-1 receives a check for $1,838.62. To date, R-3 has received nearly $42,000 and R-1 has received almost $16,000.
- Our "Community Cares" and so do Central Bank employees! Central Bank employees donated $545.00 to Community Cares during the month of October. The money was raised by wearing jeans on Fridays for a $2 donation. In addition to jeans money, employees also contribute to Community Cares through payroll deductions. A total of $3,119.00 has been donated by Central Bank employees to Community Cares for their 2012 campaign.
Above, Lesley Hanlin, Lebanon Area Foundation Administrator, with Central Bank employees.
- Central Bank Employees Donate $400 to the Lebanon All Sports Booster Club & $100 to the Conway Booster Club. By donating $2 on Fridays to wear jeans, bank employees are able to make a big difference to local charities. Each month, employees decide where they want their donation to go. September funds went to the booster clubs.
Above, Stephanie Breedlove accepts the Lebanon All Sports Booster Club donation.
- It's Halloween at Central Bank! Our Bookkeeping Department got in the spirit by dressing up as their favorite Dr. Seuss character. The Main Bank Tellers showed off their Glam-Camo while Central Bank at Wal-Mart showed their fun side.
- Happy Central Bank Anniversary! Once a month, Central Bank employees are treated to Lunch to celebrate the date they started working at Central Bank. It's a fun time to get together with co-workers...and the food is good, too! Here, Central Bank employees, The Lunch Bunch, who were hired in September and October chow down at T's Redneck Steakhouse.
- Loan Officers and Loan Assistants by day. Serious Paintballers by night! The Loan Department recently conducted a "special ops" teambuilding exercise at X Marks the Spot Paintball (on Hwy WW in Lebanon). Now we know why guns aren't allowed in banks!
- Our Drive Thru Lanes Are Going PINK! October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. To help in the education and awareness of breast cancer, we are using PINK carriers in our drive thrus. A portion of the purchase price of the carriers went to breast cancer research.
The ends of the canisters are pink with the breast cancer pink ribbon logo on them. This is just one small gesture we can do to help in the fight against Breast Cancer since so many in our Central Bank family have been touched by Breast Cancer.
- Celebrating 34 Years in Conway (and 95 years of serving Laclede County). Lance grilled hotdogs, Glenna & Sonya made some yummy cookies and everyone enjoyed the comaraderie! Plus everyone gave the wheel a spin for great Central Bank prizes. Thanks, Conway, for helping us celebrate!
- Way to go, Alee! Alexandria Becker, 13 year old granddaughter of the late Sharon Brown, organized a 5K run to raise funds for the Mercy Health Foundation as a way to honor her "Gammie". Sharon was a long time Central Bank employee who courageously battled three rounds of cancer. Alee and her event raised $8,050.00. We're so proud of her...and know Sharon would have been too!
Alee Becker presenting her donation to the cancer center where her "Gammie" received her cancer treatments.
- Thanks, Lebanon Area Chamber of Commerce Members! Central Bank received the 2012 Outstanding Community Service Award at the Annual Chamber Dinner. Steve, along with over a dozen Central Bank employees, accepted the award.
- We celebrated our 95th Year with a Celebration and Open House. Yummy food, fun prizes and GREAT customers! (Plus a little media coverage). 95 years of homeowned banking is something to celebrate and we certainly did! Guess we should start planning our Centennial Celebration... 5 years isn't that far off!!!!
- 14th Annual Central Bank Charity Golf Classic donates $55,000 to local organizations! The Hughes Senior Center and the Lebanon Office of the American Red Cross each received $15,000; area school Backpack Programs (Lebanon/Joel E. Barber, Conway, Sleeper/Stoutland schools) received a total of $17,500 for weekend food for students and families; Crosslines, The Salvation Army and S.C.A.N (Supporters of Children with Additional Needs) through Lebanon Optimist Club each received $2, 500. Since this one day event began, over $600,000 has been donated back to Laclede County. Thanks to Major Sponsors (Emerson Climate Technologies, Holman-Howe, Graven Motors, Justice Furniture, Missouri Eagle, Carmeco, Mercy-Lebanon, Results Advertising, Independent Stave Company & United Insurors) as well as Hole Sponsors, Event Sponsors, those who donated an auction and to the golfers! Mark your calendar for July 19, 2013 and be a part of it next year!
Hughes Senior Center and the Lebanon Office of the American Red Cross with Golf Tournament Committee Members
Pictured with Golf Tournament Committee Members are representatives from Shepherd's Pack (Lebanon/Joel E. Barber); Mission Nutrition (Conway) and Stoutland/Sleeper.
Each receiving $2,500 from Golf Tournament Committee Members are Crosslines, S.C.A.N/Lebanon Optimist and the Salvation Army.
- Supporting Lebanon R-3 and area schools is what we do! Glad we could bring turf and the new scoreboard to Jacket Stadium. Pat with Mr. Lowrey at the sponsor recognition presentation
- The Making of A Central Bank Star! Look for our Central Bank commercial on the new scoreboard at Jacket Stadium...starring our own Pat McGinnis. It will air at all home football games. Thanks to Eric Adams for making Pat feel like a movie star!
- We've got spirit, yes we do! Central Bank donated $4,769.69 to Lebanon R-3 and $1,894.09 to Laclede R-1 from the second quarter 2012 exchange earned from the school debit cards. Since the Buzz and Bear cards were introduced in June 2009, Central Bank has donated a total of $36,877.69 to R-3 and $13,818.27 to R-1. To apply for a Buzz or Bears debit card, pick up an application at any Central Bank location. Support Lebanon & Conway schools every time you use it!
Dr. Widhalm & Pat Bauer from Lebanon R-3 (top) and Dr. Berger & Lance Vestal from Laclede R-1 Foundation (bottom) accept their donations from Steve Hite, President/CEO and Pat McGinnis, Executive Vice President of Central Bank.
- Central Bank "Zippers". Almost 20 Central Bank employees and family members took a "zip" on the wild side and tried out NRO Canoe Rental & Campground's Zipline. There was only one Zipper who screamed the whole way...and it WASN'T one of the kids. Who knew an Operations Officer could be so loud? Thanks Bob, Barbara, Missy and the whole NRO crew for a great day on the river!
- Our Central Bank Board of Directors are local business people who join all of us in thanking you for your business. Our directors, officers and employees appreciate YOU! Central Bank has been serving Laclede County for 95 years and we look forward to many, many more years of doing business with our friends and neighbors.
- Happy Retirement, Larry Harris! After 11 years as a Teller at Central Bank South, Larry Harris has officially retired. Now he will have way more time to tell corny jokes, eat pie and play his guitar. We'll miss him but wish him well.
- Central Bank employees donate $526 to Community Cares! Employees paid $2 to wear jeans on Fridays and the money was donated to Community Cares. Central Bank cares, too!!!
- Central Bank employees decided to "COPE" with January's unseasonably warm weather by wearing jeans for $2. Debbie Whittlesey also organized a SOUPER Bowl fundraiser featuring a Silent Auction of baked goods and employees donated homemade soups and fixins' for everyone to enjoy. All proceeds went to COPE. Bank employees presented Mary Young, COPE Executive Director, with $954 raised from these activities.
- Plans for Lebanon High School's After Prom are well under way. Thanks in part to donations from area businesses like Central Bank. Steve Hite, Central Bank President & CEO, Pat McGinnis, Central Bank Executive Vice President and Central Bank CFO, Lance Boyer, present $500 to After Prom committee members, Michelle Allen, Shelly Davis-Ruble, Paula Brackett and Melissa Schmidt.
- Central Bank employees generously donated $979 to the Salvation Army by paying $2 to wear jeans to work every Friday in December.
- Central Bank supports R-3 Sports through the Lebanon R-3 All Sports Booster Club. Presenting the check to Booster Club President, LeAnn Mather, is our Executive Group Steve Hite, President/CEO, Lance Boyer, CFO, and Pat McGinnis, Executive Vice President. Gee Ha! Gee Ha Ha!
|| TOP ||