We are pleased to announce our partnership with First State Financial Management, a Missouri firm focused entirely on providing First State Community Bank and Central Bank branch communities complete investment services.
Central Bank, through First State Financial Management, offers several options when it comes to your Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA) needs. The best time to start saving for your retirement is right now! A lot of times individuals think they have to have a lot of money to get started but that is not true. You can start with a monthly systematic investment (account draft) with as little as $25.00! Retirement Contributions are limited to government maximum amounts.
Traditional IRAs ~
- Mutual Fund IRAs ~ A variety of Mutual Funds and Mutual Fund Companies are available at Central Bank.
- Brokerage IRAs ~ You can have a Brokerage IRA and purchase individual stocks within your IRA.
- Dollar Cost Averaging ~ You can set up an automatic investment into your IRA where you set the amount to invest and have it sent directly from your bank account.
ROTH IRAs ~
- Mutual Fund ROTH IRAs ~ A variety of Mutual Funds and Mutual Fund Companies are available for your ROTH IRA at Central Bank.
- Brokerage ROTH IRAs ~ You can have a Brokerage ROTH IRA and purchase individual Stocks within your ROTH IRA.
- Dollar Cost Averaging ~ You can set up an automatic investment into your ROTH IRA where you set the amount to invest and have it sent directly from your bank account.
- We can help you Rollover your eligible IRA from an employer sponsored plan into a Traditional IRA.
- A Rollover comes available when assets are distributed to an eligible person then the recipient may roll all or a portion into an IRA.
- We can help get started transferring your Traditional IRA or your ROTH IRA to Central Bank from your current custodian.
Get started today planning for a better tomorrow!
Stop by the Main Bank downtown and visit with one of our First State Financial Management Advisors or call 417-532-2151.
Members: FINRA & SIPC
FSFM is an affiliate of Central Bank due to common ownership
No bank guarantee * Not FDIC insured * May lose value
|| TOP ||