We are pleased to announce our partnership with First State Financial Management, a Missouri firm focused entirely on providing First State Community Bank and Central Bank branch communities complete investment services.
At Central Bank, through First State Financial Management, you can make your investment decisions where you make your banking decisions. So if you are looking for a variety of options and sound financial advice, come to Central Bank.
- With a Brokerage Account you will have access to a variety of stocks. A stock in essence is a representation of the amount of a company you own. The stock in a business is divided into shares and are purchased at prices per share. The goal is to choose companies with a potential of capital appreciation.
- Indebtedness to companies, municipals or government issues at set rates of interest can be purchased within the Brokerage Account.
- Any Mutual Fund in the supermarket of Mutual Funds can be purchased in your Brokerage Account. One single Mutual Fund can invest in dozens or even hundreds of stocks and /or bonds and can offer diversification within the Fund.
- These are insurance contracts that are either interest bearing or invested in variable products such as Mutual Funds or Indexes. They normally would have living benefits as well as death benefits.
Managed Allocation Programs
- These are Programs we can offer that are professionally managed according to your risk aversion and allocation of varied asset categories.
- Ensuring adequate retirment income: government benefits, employee benefit plans, personal savings and investments
- Developing tax-advantages retirement income plan
- Providing for the cost of adequate medical care and nursing home care
- Managing pension distributions
- Projecting the impact of earlier or later retirement age
- As costs continue to rise, college savings is one of the biggest financial demands most families will face.
- 529 college savings plans are an increasingly popular way to save for higher-education expenses, which have more than tripled over the past two decades.
If any of these sound interesting or you want to know more, stop by Central Bank’s Main Bank downtown and visit with one of our First State Financial Management advisers. You might be surprised at how easy it is to open your investment account at Central Bank.
Members: FINRA & SIPC
FSFM is an affiliate of Central Bank due to common ownership
No bank guarantee * Not FDIC insured * May lose value
|| TOP ||