Central Bank has a variety of personal insurance products to offer you. Let Debbie help you find the right product. Stop by her office located inside Central Bank downtown.
- Life insurance is basically a contract between you and the Insurance Company where the company agrees to pay a set amount upon the death of the insured person. The value is in knowing if something happened to you; your loved ones would not be left with a financial burden. There are different types and terms of Life Insurances.
- Plans differ in how much you'll pay monthly for your coverage and how much you'll have to pay when dental services are rendered. Compare Dental insurance plans and select the dental plan designed to meet both your dental care needs and your budget.
Dental, Vision & Hearing Insurance
- With this plan of insurance you are able to cover three things, dental, vision and hearing with one policy and one deductible. Some benefits are subject to a six month or a one year waiting period.
- This type insurance supplements your Medicare Insurance and is standardized. When you become eligible for Medicare call Debbie for an appointment to discuss details and your options.
Medicare Part D
- This is the prescription drug insurance that you can take out when you have become eligible for Medicare. Call Debbie for an appointment to discuss the details.
Medicare Advantage Plans
- When you become eligible for Medicare you will want to explore your options and a Medicare Advantage Plan is one of them. Call Debbie for an appointment to discuss the details.
Debbie Cantrell, Insurance Coordinator at Central Bank. would be happy to talk to you about your insurance needs. Give her a call at 417-532-2151 to get a free quote or to set up a time to come in and talk!
Independent Contractor of Money Concepts International, Inc.
Securities Offered through Money Concepts Capital Corp., Member FINRA / SIPC
11440 North Jog Road, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33418 | 561-472-2000
Products are not insured by FDIC; are not deposits or other obligations of the institution and are not guaranteed by the institution; and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal invested.
NOT A DEPOSIT | NOT FDIC-INSURED
NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK
MAY GO DOWN IN VALUE
|| TOP ||