Central Bank has a variety of personal insurance products to offer you. Let Debbie help you find the right product. Stop by her office located inside Central Bank downtown.
- Life insurance is basically a contract between you and the Insurance Company where the company agrees to pay a set amount upon the death of the insured person. The value is in knowing if something happened to you; your loved ones would not be left with a financial burden. There are different types and terms of Life Insurances.
- Finding affordable Health Insurance in today’s environment can seem rather impossible. Whether you are looking for your own health insurance or insurance for your family we can get you a quote based on your needs.
- Plans differ in how much you'll pay monthly for your coverage and how much you'll have to pay when dental services are rendered. Compare Dental insurance plans and select the dental plan designed to meet both your dental care needs and your budget.
Dental, Vision & Hearing Insurance
- With this plan of insurance you are able to cover three things, dental, vision and hearing with one policy and one deductible. Some benefits are subject to a six month or a one year waiting period.
- This type insurance supplements your Medicare Insurance and is standardized. When you become eligible for Medicare call Debbie for an appointment to discuss details and your options.
Medicare Part D
- This is the prescription drug insurance that you can take out when you have become eligible for Medicare. Call Debbie for an appointment to discuss the details.
Medicare Advantage Plans
- When you become eligible for Medicare you will want to explore your options and a Medicare Advantage Plan is one of them. Call Debbie for an appointment to discuss the details.
Debbie Cantrell, Insurance Coordinator at Central Bank. would be happy to talk to you about your insurance needs. Give her a call at 417-532-2151 to get a free quote or to set up a time to come in and talk!
All securities, products and services are provided through Money Concepts Capital Corp. member FINRA, SIPC an independent registered securities broker/dealer, 11440 N. Jog Road, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418, (800) 326-1825. Insurance products are provided by Money Concepts International. Products are non-deposit investments that are not insured by the FDIC; are not deposits or other obligations of the institution; and, are subject to investment risks, including loss of principal invested.
|| TOP ||