Central Bank, through Money Concepts Capital Corp., offers several options when it comes to your Business Retirement Accounts needs. Often business owners do not realize the benefits of having a Business Retirement Plan. Come in and discuss your options. Retirement Contributions are limited to government maximum amounts.
- A Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees (SIMPLE-IRA) is an easy-to-administer retirement plan for self-employed people and businesses with 100 or fewer employees; funded by tax-deductible employer contributions and pre-tax employee contributions.
- Simplified Employee Pension Plan, commonly known as a SEP-IRA, is for self-employed people and small business owners. All SEP-IRA contributions are made by the employer and are tax-deductible as a business expense.
- 401(k) Plans for small businesses are available for public and private companies with more than 20 employees and can help you offer competitive benefits offerings to your employees.
Attract and Keep quality employees!
Offering a retirement plan is a smart way to help level the playing field between your business and larger companies.
- Attract talented people in today's competitive job market
- Retain valuable employees who want retirement options in their benefits package
- Enjoy tax advantages that may be available to you as an employer
Stop by Central Bank’s Main Bank. Get started today planning for a better tomorrow!
Independent Contractor of Money Concepts International, Inc.
Securities Offered through Money Concepts Capital Corp., Member FINRA / SIPC
11440 North Jog Road, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33418 | 561-472-2000|
Products are not insured by FDIC; are not deposits or other obligations of the institution and are not guaranteed by the institution; and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal invested.
NOT A DEPOSIT | NOT FDIC-INSURED
NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK
MAY GO DOWN IN VALUE
|| TOP ||