We are pleased to announce our partnership with First State Financial Management, a Missouri firm focused entirely on providing First State Community Bank and Central Bank branch communities complete investment services.
Central Bank, through First State Financial Management, offers several options when it comes to your Business Retirement Accounts needs. Often business owners do not realize the benefits of having a Business Retirement Plan.
Attract and Keep quality employees!
Offering a retirement plan is a smart way to help level the playing field between your business and larger companies.
- Attract talented people in today's competitive job market
- Retain valuable employees who want retirement options in their benefits package
- Enjoy tax advantages that may be available to you as an employer
- A Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees (SIMPLE-IRA) is an easy-to-administer retirement plan for self-employed people and businesses with 100 or fewer employees; funded by tax-deductible employer contributions and pre-tax employee contributions.
- Simplified Employee Pension Plan, commonly known as a SEP-IRA, is for self-employed people and small business owners. All SEP-IRA contributions are made by the employer and are tax-deductible as a business expense.
- 401(k) Plans are available for public and private companies and can help you offer competitive benefits to your employees.
- Owner only 401(k) Plans are also available
Stop by Central Bank’s Main Bank downtown and visit with one of our First State Financial Management advisors.
Get started today planning for a better tomorrow!
Members: FINRA & SIPC
FSFM is an affiliate of Central Bank due to common ownership
No bank guarantee * Not FDIC insured * May lose value
|| TOP ||